Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Read About All the Nice Things People Are Saying About Us...

Check out our page on  

“Cannot say enough about the experience!”
-Doug, Washington, DC

"I would recommend this to anyone even if you don't have an urge to cook because it is a great way to be involved in the local environment and really get a feel for the place, the culture and the people."
-Barbara, Sydney, Australia

"I am still cooking the amazing dishes I learned on the trip and have a new appreciation for lemons! I would highly recommend Cooking Vacations. I treasure the memories and recipes of my adventure in Positano."
-Joey, Los Angeles


Lauren was very helpful setting up additional things for us to do when we asked, such as finding a local spa for massage, making dinner reservations, and booking personal tour guides (who were also great). I highly recommend this company.
-NY, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment